- For students preparing for standardized tests, including the SAT, ACT, ESL, TOEFL, and TOEIC. Also for homeschoolers and remote learners.
- Organized by 250 Greek and Latin roots as the building blocks for words, this book will aid in learning 1,200 words while introducing 2,000 more words.
- Includes quizzes after each root discussion to test progress.
It differs from the Merriam-Webster Vocabulary Builder deck as in it doesn’t include the “Explanation Text and Word Definition” cloze cards which are rather time consuming.
Notes about the deck design:
- A well designed deck of “Merriam-Webster Vocabulary Builder”.
- For each unit, first the ROOT of the words is introduced. (cloze)
- Then WORDS based on the ROOT is introduced. (reverse)
- At the end of the unit QUIZZES are presented for review. (basic)
- Night Mode!
v1.0 [2020-11-04] Initial Release
Leave a review: